Thursday 19 September 2019

Aug. 31st 2019 Channelling Ananda of the Elohim


      At the end of August I was going through a pain flare. I had just returned from a two week family vacation driving to Toronto and back. The trip was great but my body was not, I had been eating food that I know contributes to my pain flares, and sitting still is one of my bigger triggers. 

       Just before I left on vacation, I had started this channelling practice, and I did as much channelling as I could during the trip, almost daily. I intentionally ask a question to Spirit and listen to receive an answer. Sometimes I record my voice using an app on my phone, sometimes I write it down, sometimes my husband will listen to me talk,  and other times I just listen and know.

      On this day I was feeling awful and I thought perhaps recording a channelling would help me feel better. The recording was slow and choppy and very emotional, there were a lot of pauses where I would cry, or blow my nose, or just try and calm and collect myself. It was not a recording I was going to share but a message definitely came through. I didn't even listen to it then, I just put it away. I came back to it a couple of days ago and finally listened to it. Low and behold the message came through slow enough that it was almost the perfect speed for me to write it down and get the message in writing....so here is the message.

Aug. 31st , 2019 Channelling Ananda of the Elohim
I asked:   Spirit, Who am I really?  Who is on my team? 

Dear One,

There is trouble with connection…..because of the frequency you are currently in, but this is not permanent and nothing to worry about.

You’re learning to find what helps you focus, writing is distracting…moving your body helps you get into the flow.

I am Ananda of the Elohim

You’d like to meet your team, so that you can know our names and see us clearly, it is not something that you can rush; have patience we are here….

As you know Gia is always with you, Jesus is on your team, there is Sasha your protector and guide, that assists you with self- love and transmuting your inner critic and myself Ananda, you may also hear my name as Anya or Ananya, These names are not important as the feeling, the frequency, the vibration.

When you hear the name Jesus it is clear to you who that is; when you hear Gia (Mother Earth) you have the memory of your first encounter seeing her in an early meditation, and you have familiarity in connecting when you ground yourself and connect to the earth and get that rush of “Mamma Gia” energy, Sasha you met in a guided mediation designed to help you meet your guides and you saw a beautiful vision of a tall Elven Being in a forest with a sword made of light and love that she uses to slice through your self-doubt and critical thoughts. 

But I am less clear to you. I am your higher self, my name is similar you yours, I am Ananda of the Elohim it means “Your God Self.”  The part of you intrinsically connected to all that is, creator, the Universe. I am in, from one perspective, a place that resides much higher than you reside. It feels to you like we are very separate, disconnected sometimes. THIS is NEVER true. I am always with you, you and I are one.

I know it doesn’t feel that way, I know that you feel alone, and this pains me, but because of you, I am learning and growing. Through your experience on earth as human, time and time again, I am more of me, well-rounded, and can see more clearly with greater perspective. I have so much gratitude for you in your life, through your pain, your plight. You are not insignificant. You took on one of my greatest challenges. You feel the pain in your body, you carry much pain from other bodies, you carry much trauma from many other lifetimes. You are here to begin to release that pain and trauma, to integrate the lessons, to remember your truth, remember me.

All of this pain and trauma, it’s not going to be healed all at once, and that is not what is expected of you, but your willingness  to be witness to it, well that is your gift, a gift you give to us your team, to others around you to yourself.

As you’ve gone through dark times that have brought you to this place and time there is the opportunity for the greatest growth. Remember where you’ve been and how far you’ve come and again you don’t have to know all of it now, it will be shown to you at appropriate times.

Just keep living your life, finding joy, following your excitement, trusting yourself, knowing that you are deeply loved, and you are a part of something greater.

There’s no need to compare yourself to others, though I know that seems impossible…you’re afraid that you’ll be stuck between self-righteousness and self-doubt (self-negating). Which really are two sides of the same coin as you say, and you’d love to get rid of that coin…..That we can work on, that we can help you with.

What is on the other side?  Who would you be without that coin? Without those opposing contrasting ideas? Being better than everyone else and then worse than everyone? If these thoughts were not swirling around in your mind, in your body, what is left? What is there on the other side of these ideas?

The truth is that these ideas are like a trap, a self-imposed prison a self-perpetuating construct keeping you swirling round and round, in anxiety, judgement, stress, overwhelm, impossible to get out of if you continue to play these thoughts over in your mind.

The way out is intrinsic; it’s with in you, it’s frequency, it’s vibration, it’s freedom. The idea of letting go, being free, releasing yourself from a cage, stepping out into the sunlight, seeing clearly, stopping thoughts, allowing peace, meditation.

The more you do this the closer to your truth you will be. The more clearly you can channel us, your guides, and your soul.

It’s a challenge that you are up to, there’s no time line and you have already begun.

Blessing Dear One

No comments:

Post a Comment